- News from the State of Delaware – Updates and communication directly from Governor Carney
- DE Division of Small Business Blog – Updates specifically for Delaware’s Small Business Community
- Delaware Health and Social Services Updates – Updates on cases in Delaware, best practices to prepare and prevent spread in workplaces.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) guidance for employers – Links to information on small business products and loans, guidance on access to capital and the local assistance directory.
- Department of Labor Expands Unemployment Benefits – The new Unemployment Insurance guidelines issued by the Secretary of Labor
- U.S. Chamber recommendations – Resources and guidelines for businesses across the country
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for business – Health and workplace details and suggestions for COVID-19 impacts on different types of businesses and employee activity.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) travel advisories – Ongoing updates on travel advisories within the United States and abroad.
- U.S. Department of Labor guide to FMLA in public health emergencies
HOW YOU CAN HELP